Thank you, your submission has been sent successfully!
(Only selected photographers will be contacted.)
(Taxes will be calculated on the checkout page)
🔴 ”The Project Blueprint For Documentary Photographers was my favorite because it is short, concise, meaningful and very motivational.”
🔴 ”Since I’m interested in publishing a photobook, the Self-Publish guide was my favorite.”
🔴 “The Project Blueprint PDF was my favorite one. I love that it is reduced, on point and unique. I’ve never seen a photographic project procedure on one chart!”
🔴 “All these PDFs are good information, but for me the Project Blueprint is a great recapitulation of the steps to follow in a project.”
Self-Publish A Photobook: A Practical Step By Step Guide From Start To Finish. (23 pages)
Visual Storytelling Checklist For Documentary Photographers: How To Improve Your Storytelling Skills. (82 pages)
Project Blueprint: Step By Step Guide – How To Create A Powerful Documentary Photography Project From Start To Finish. (1 page)
How To Turn Problems Into Solutions: Learn How Documentary Photographers Turned Painful Problems Into Brilliant Solutions (50 pages)
Ways of Seeing: A Book Summary Every Photography Student Should Read (11 pages)
On Photography: A Book Summary Every Photography Student Should Read. (13 pages)
1. After your payment, you will get instant access to the Educational PDF Package.
2. Then our editors will review your single image submission. They will write a feedback report — and email it to you. Usually this takes about 1 week.
3. Our team will send you an email and ask you to send your best image: 1 large file that we can print in high quality.
4. Our graphic designer will put your print file to the next issue’s layout.
5. Our social media team will publish your image on our Instagram feed in a carousel post with other single images. These are usually very popular posts and get a lot of engagement.
That’s it, let’s keep it simple!
… And growing your instagram is a great long-term plan too! You could be just 1 feature away from getting seen by the right people.
Hopefully this makes sense — great to have you with us!
When was the last time you got published in print?